A fundamental reason for working in our field is a desire to help those suffering.
However, the corona-coaster has impacted the way we help, whilst navigating our personal and professional struggles.
This workshop aims to explore how to shift from coping to thriving despite the adversities and hurdles.
It is an opportunity to open up conversation and be left with a clear plan of action to safeguard your mental health during times of upheaval and uncertainty.
This dynamic and interactive 2 hour workshop will help your team explore the highs and lows of working during the pandemic.
- Identifying signs of fatigue and burnout
- Applying self-awareness tools to your daily work
- Setting healthy boundaries
- Sharing helpful strategies to thrive
- Understanding the ABCs of resilience
- Learning the art of accountable self care