Proactive Mental Health aims to equip you with the necessary knowledge and skills to successfully safeguard your mental health and thrive in daily life.
This workshop takes a proactive approach to mental health by focusing on self-care, core values and goals, and a positive mindset.
- Understand how mental health and general well-being work
- Practical self-care tools to use daily
- Build resilience for when times are tough
- How taking decisions into your own hands will help your mindset
- Building your foundations – Identifying your core beliefs and values
- The importance of daily self-reflection
- Less homework, more time…the ABCs of scheduling your day to reduce your stress