Hospo in Mind
Hospo in Mind is a mental health initiative designed specifically to meet the needs of Australian hospitality workers. Developed in collaboration with key figures from the Melbourne hospo scene, Hospo in Mind aims to address common mental health issues experienced by staff from all walks of the industry.
Ultimately, we hope that Hospo in Mind will be a catalyst for positive change and improved mental health awareness in hospitality venues around the country.
Together, we believe that we can build a healthier, happier, and more sustainable hospitality industry.
What we offer
Hospo in Mind offers a number of unique, hospo-centric services that can be adapted to meet a variety of individual and business-related needs.
Please note, each of the services below is available for either online or face-to-face delivery.
For any and all hospitality staff who are struggling with their mental health
- 1 on 1 counseling for Hospo staff to access individually as a component of our Employee Assistance Program packages
Talk to us about how you can support your team and get immediate mental health sessions.
For hospitality groups and venues who want to safeguard the mental wellbeing of their staff and business
- Custom Employee Assistance Programs designed specifically to meet specific operational needs
- Mental health training content for staff and management
- Workshops and talks – click HERE to view our modules
For brands and industry affiliates who share our vision for a healthier, happier, and more sustainable hospitality industry
- Co-branding agreements
- Organisational wellbeing consultation
Get in touch
To find out more about Hospo in Mind, please reach out to us directly using the contact links below.
We’re more than happy to answer any questions that you might have.