Learn how to overcome burnout, vicarious trauma, and compassion fatigue by applying the ABCs of Resilience: Awareness, Balance, and Connection. Embark on a transformative journey towards reigniting your passion for working in your chosen field with this powerful approach.
By the end of this workshop, participants will be able to:
- Gain an understanding of and identify signs of compassion fatigue, vicarious trauma, and burnout.
- Practice stress reduction and relaxation techniques.
- Develop a self-care plan.
- Understand the ABCs of resilience.
- Outline the causes and impacts of compassion fatigue on individuals and the workplace.
- Implement the 5-Step Approach to Preventing Compassion Fatigue.
- Know the course of actions that can be taken to create boundaries and prolong healthy working life.
- Reflect on the impact of personal attitudes, actions, frames of reference, and choices on coping and resilience.
- Learn skills to clinically but compassionately distance oneself from work.
- Identify personal risk factors for Compassion Fatigue and personal goals that form part of a self-care plan to enhance well-being and performance.