The Resilient Employee
Beyond Burnout is tailored to your workplace needs and objectives. It can be provided in three 2 hours sessions or as a complete day session of 6 hours.
Beyond Burnout supports businesses create healthy and sustainable work practices that prevent, detect and respond to Burnout whilst balancing the demands and expectations of the corporate environment.
Creating a healthy workforce is fundamental to the success of any business as it:
- Reduces costs
- Decreases workers compensation claims
- Improves interpersonal relationships leading to less workplace conflict
Beyond Burnout is more than just information about workplace mental health. Beyond Burnout explores how the personal skills and knowledge of individuals can be shared and valued to form a cohesive and productive workplace. It reflects on the challenges faced in workplaces and how these can be overcome for the benefit of individuals and the workplace as a whole.
On completion of Beyond Burnout participants will be able to:
- Outline the cause and impact of burnout on individuals and the workplace
- Understand that creating a healthy workplace is a shared responsibility; attitudes, actions, and choices
- Contribute to resilience and protect against Burnout
- Enhance skills and knowledge that develop resilience
- Implement the 5 Step Approach to Preventing Burnout in the Workplace
- Identify personal goals that will enhance wellbeing, performance and productivity
- Identify workplace practices that support the development of a resilient employee
- Beyond Burnout is tailored to your workplace needs and objectives. It can be provided in three 2 hours
sessions or as a complete day session of 6 hours.