The Resilient Employee
Beyond Burnout supports businesses in creating healthy and sustainable work practices that prevent, detect, and respond to burnout, while balancing the demands and expectations of the corporate environment.
Beyond Burnout is tailored to your workplace needs and objectives. It can be provided in three 2-hour sessions or as a complete day session of 6 hours.
Creating a healthy workforce is fundamental to the success of any business as it:
- Reduces costs
- Decreases workers’ compensation claims
- Improves interpersonal relationships leading to less workplace conflict
Beyond Burnout is more than just information about workplace mental health. It explores how individuals can share their personal skills and knowledge to form a cohesive and productive workplace. It thoughtfully reflects on the challenges faced in the workplace and offers actionable solutions that can be implemented for the benefit of individuals and the workplace as a whole.
By the end of this workshop, participants will be able to:
- Explain the causes and impact of burnout on individuals and the workplace.
- Understand that creating a healthy workplace is a shared responsibility, influenced by attitudes, actions, and choices.
- Contribute to resilience and protect against burnout.
- Enhance skills and knowledge that develop resilience.
- Implement the 5-Step Approach to Preventing Burnout in the Workplace.
- Identify personal goals that will enhance well-being, performance, and productivity.
- Identify workplace practices that support the development of resilient employees.