Building a Resilient Workforce
Over the training participants are provided with the information and skills to review workplace practices, implement positive changes, and support the development of a healthy, productive workplace. Suitable for any workplace, Beating Burnout offers dynamic approach to preventing burnout in the workplace.
On completion of this program participants will be able to:
- Outline the cause and impact of burnout on individuals and the workplace
- Understand that creating a healthy workplace is a shared responsibility
- Implement the 5 Step Approach to Preventing Burnout in the Workplace
- Practise and gain feedback on the use of various stress management strategies
- Improve workplace cohesion through enhanced communication techniques
- Utilise a problem solving approach when workplace issues arise.