Would you like to work with a team of quality people that are genuinely interested in adding value to your career?
Mind Up is a small but fast growing Psychology & Counselling practice in Spotswood. We have a particular interest in treating phobias, trauma and addictions.
We focus on bringing out the best in our team members, because we know this will result in the best experience for our clients.
7 Reasons To Choose Mind Up
Why You’ll Love Working at MIND UP
You will be fully supported by the virtual administration and reception teams. They will look after all of the paperwork, leaving you to do what you really love to do.
You will be part of an enthusiastic and diverse clinical team that looks after each other.
You are provided with regular fortnightly clinical support and weekly mentoring sessions with the Director / Principal Psychologist. On top of that you will enjoy our daily fun huddles and end of week Cocktail Friday’s to keep us connected.
We have simple processes designed to make your work life easy. This includes a user-friendly, online platform with established procedures to guide you in the early days of working at Mind Up.
You will be able to use the latest technology to collaborate and communicate with the team to increase efficiency in your day.
Your work day remains within your work day! You are scheduled with time specifically allocated within your day to complete tasks.
Your contribution to the team is acknowledged through above award rates. After your initial year of working at SWKC, you are eligible to be part of our reward system where you are provided with bonuses for contributing to the value of our clinic.
Positions currently available:
Psychologist / Mental Health Social Worker / Accredited Counsellor – Part time or full time
This is an opportunity to work in a private practice setting with a competitive salary offering if contractors are considered the right fit for the team.
Are You The Motivated and Dynamic Practitioner We Are Looking For?
You are a fun, personable, outgoing practitioner and have a desire to excel in private practice. You’re always looking to develop your clinical knowledge and skills, and are eager to take on new and exciting challenges.
Perhaps you are looking for your first role in a private practice or maybe you just aren’t fulfilled with your career so far and know that there is a better opportunity waiting for you.
Here are the benefits of working with us:
- You’ll be our next clinician and take pride in your career.
- You’ll have great people skills, fantastic communication, enjoy working as part of a dynamic team, and having a laugh and banter in our vibrant culture.
- You want to be on a base salary and will be financially rewarded as you grow your caseload.
- You want the opportunity to become more than just a standard team member because you know that you are able to deliver much much more.
- Other benefits in joining the team:
- You get to apply new ways of dealing with common problems
- You get weekly mentoring from a senior psychologist and regular in-house education
- You are part of a very strong and committed team and you get to learn from other health professionals who are aligned with our mission
- You get to help us with creating new ways to do business
- You get excellent work conditions
- Work with local GP clinics
- Attractive Professional Development Package (Dollar for Dollar)
- Structured clinical and private practice Induction to Launch into your role with the team
- Registration with AHPRA, PACFA, ACA or other governing bodies
- Registered Medicare provider or eligibility for same
- Professional Indemnity Insurance or eligibility for same
- Experience in the assessment and treatment of children, adolescents and/or adults.
- Familiarity with developmental, attachment and trauma-informed frameworks
- A genuine willingness to include parents, carers and referrers in the therapy process
- Relevant Peak Body Membership (e.g. AAPi or APS)
- Familiarity with client management software for record keeping