Drugs and Alcohol alter the brain and the way in which the brain works, making behavior and the addiction hard to control. This is why you are likely to feel you cannot give it up or make those changes necessary to live a healthy life. Mind Up can work with you to overcome your drug and / or alcohol addictions.
Symptoms of Addiction
Have you ever experienced the following?
- Do you worry when you will have your next drink or drug use?
- Do you drink or use drugs when you wake up, or is it on your mind in the morning?
- Do you feel queasy, shaky or irritable when you try to quit?
- Are you drinking or using on your own, or hiding what you’re doing from others?
- Are your relationships with friends and family worsening ?
- Have you ever felt compelled to repeat your behaviour even if it interferes with your life?
- Have you ever stolen things to help your addiction?
- Have you noticed a change in your lifestyle and interests to focus on your addiction?
- Has your daily sleep, eating or weight changed over time?
If you ticked any of the above and are thinking about curbing your habits, then book an intake call below: